YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

OK Troops,

Roll-up-roll-up!! Yes, it's that time of year again, the time you've all been waiting for....yes, you guessed it, Davey Willo is buying a round!!......oh...err...sorry.....that's another annual event in another thread  

Seriously, at this time of year, as many of us as can make it like to try and meet up at the Brum Dive Show (Sat or Sun or both) and see what's on offer, take a butcher's at the 'new' ideas in diving, argue the toss over DUI (only joking!), see what bargains we can pick up, discuss future/potential dive holidays with the tour operators on-hand - and it's a good opportunity to put YD faces to YD names over a few polite, medium-sweet sherries to boot.  

Needless to day, all are welcome (let's face it, we couldn't stop you, could we?  
), so here's the lists for those who'd like to hook-up for the weekend:

Saturday, 15th November:

* Bren Tierney
* ??

Sunday, 16th November:

* Daz (Daz) Carpenter
* Sam Carpenter
* Bren Tierney
* ??

Come on then, post here with your intentions and I'll keep the lists current so folks can be up to date. See ya'll on the day.

Oh, and we've shared cars/petrol down/up there in the passed; last year, in my Landie, we had Fiona (Mrs T), myself, Davey Willo, Andy2Tanx, Rachel (Mrs Tanx) and Sophie (Wee Miss Tanx). A good day out which, if memory serves, turned into a bit of a charabanc-n-haff back at Chez Bren.

Anyway, get your names in the ring and let's see what's what?

Cheers,

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Sorry Bren - we'll be in Mull doing a spot of diving!

Twas fun last year and this should be even bigger.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Nay Worries Gav,

It was good to hook-up with Fi and yourself last year - but hey, if ya gotta dive, and in Mull, then the show rightly comes a very easy second mate!

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>I'm hoping to get up there on the Saturday...all things being well

x x x

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I'll be there sometime on Sunday.  Me, a friend and a fist full of notes.

FB

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Saturday, 15th November:

* Bren Tierney
* Kate
* Martin S
* Doug
* ??

Sunday, 16th November:

* Daz (Daz) Carpenter
* Sam Carpenter
* Bren Tierney
* Fiona B
* ??

Keep 'em, coming folks!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

I'll be there, don't know which day yet tho..

·
Registered
320 Posts
Imported post

Will be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday, credit card permitting

Not sure how I'm getting there yet but looking forward to meeting you all:laugh:

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

Saturday, 15th November:

* Bren Tierney
* Kate
* Martin S
* Doug
* Mdemon
* Ian Smyth
* ??

Sunday, 16th November:

* Daz (Daz) Carpenter
* Sam Carpenter
* Bren Tierney
* Fiona B
* Sean
* Ian Smyth
* ??

'Floaters'/As yet undecideds-which-day-to-go:

* Dom
* Tony (Parahandy)

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

It turns out now that i'm not sure what day i'm going on, because 10 of us come up in 2 cars (a proper length race) getting everyone organized is awkward .  Currently it looks like Sunday but will probably change a couple of times in the next month.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Imported post

Don't know which day yet as there will be four of us.

Can't not go as I live in Brum

Dom

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

I'll be in the bar for 2 days. I'll probably be knocking around spending more money I don't have. If anyone needs a bed for the night between the days PM me and I'll see what I can do. I'll probably have a house full of divers anyway, and I'll probably get the parents to go away for the weekend.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

We will be in Mull diving with the worlds most favourite englishman , and the rest of the YD mull diving posse. Cant wait, the last trip was brilliant! Dive show will have to wait, I would only end up buying more kit and I really dont need any (except a twinset and wing.....or and a neoprene suit...and ..)
Jules:D

1 - 20 of 167 Posts