YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>As I mentioned in another post, which will probably be just below this one now, my stickers are really very small. The largest part is the sticker witht the next test date on it. The tiny breathing air section hasn't proven to be a problem. My labels are even smaller than yours. Under 1cm high, and only about 10 cm long.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

My IDEST ones are 1" by 6" as well - the huge ones dive shops insist on plastering all over cylinders are waaaay bigger than they need to be
It's not the size, it's what you do with it that counts! ;)

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

Hi

How do you get hold of the BSAC stickers?

I'd like some.

Kindest Regards

WL

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Robert @ April 29 2003,10:10)]Curious - what size font would you need to fit 'Wet Lettuce' down your cylinders?!
Regards

Robert
LOL

I've never thought about that! Maybe I'll get some stickers made from my Avatar!

WL

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I love sticking "L" plates on instructors tanks just before they jump in. The magnetic one stick a treat on steel tanks, and it's even better if you can gte a set of 2 for their twinsets. Saves the "I'm an instructor, I must be right" problem that prevails all too often...

And gets me a smack in the mouth. And most of the time gets my air turned off as I'm hopping in. Beware those useful instructors who offer to hold your kit steady. Any instructor helping should be treated with extreme caution. Tell them to go make some tea, or have another ***. Especially if they're smiling as you roll in...

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hi Robert.
Nothing to do with stickers but you mentioning grumpy Pete at Croxley divers, which made my check your profile.
So you're from Harrow, well I live in Stanmore, near the old demolished RAF base.

We'll have to change the name soon from Y'shire divers to something like.......... Southern Divers.................

Good job I'm thick skinned, I'm probally going to need it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts