YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody please got any calculation to post for dive leader level. This will help me to revise revise my exams.

I will sit the exam tonight but don't expect to pass it thanks inadvance as always

·
Diver
102 Posts
Hi Roy,

What areas are you unsure of? (tables, gas consumption, etc?)

Why do you not expect to pass?

You should read back through your Workbook and the relevant sections of the manuals and ensure you understand each area. If you are unsure of anything then ask your instructors to run through these areas with you.

Perhaps also suggest to your branch that you run revision sessions prior to exams as this is often helpful as it is usually the same areas that people stuggle with (like sums!!)

If it is things like tables, gas requirements, etc, then I would suggest you make up some examples of dives you might do, do the sums and then ask your instructors to check them over or post them on here and we can check your methods are OK if that helps.

For gas calculations it really is worth working out typical dives you might do for various times/depths/deco, etc which gives you an idea of what you can do when it comes to your dive planning.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help.

Best of luck!

Dave
:)

·
246 Posts
Just to say well done Roy for passing the exam last night. See nothing to worry about, just get the beers in next week:) . Oops sorry you did that last night, but next week would be good as well.
Roger

·
old time
6,658 Posts
jez.........

Are the exam standards / pass marks getting lower :D

and look at the state of bloody instructors nowadays ...

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Well done ROY

all thoses hours you spent by my side and in my garage...... must have paid off listening to me ....

now what wreck you gonna take ya first novice / numpty on ?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all thoses hours you spent by my side and in my garage...... must have paid off listening to me ....

now what wreck you gonna take ya first novice / numpty on ?
Just to say well done Roy for passing the exam last night. See nothing to worry about, just get the beers in next week:) . Oops sorry you did that last night, but next week would be good as well.
Roger
Nice one! Well done! :beer:

:)
thankyou for your kindness

1 - 10 of 10 Posts