YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>BSAC's North West Area are hoping to run a Full Face Mask course on Saturday 21st Feb, at a venue somewhere in the North West (not sure where, yet).

I have a vested interest in seeing the course run, as I have been trying to get on one for a couple of years now. I thought that by advertising it on here, it might be a good way to generate a bit of interest.

I also understand that BSAC SDCs will accept non BSAC members .... However, for all the details, I suggest that you contact the person organising it directly : [email protected]

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Don't know if that's the weekend to be organising stuff. We've got 35 down for the beach party on the 21st already. That might explain a slow response.

Shame really, because I wouldn't mind playing with some of the other masks on the market.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>No worries Digger .... I forgot about the 21st thing.

On the other hand, if a couple of people see it as a result of this board and the course actually runs, then it will have done it's job.

Yes, I have a vested interest in the course running, but I;ve applied for about the last five and all have been cancelled.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Yes it is quite an interesting course I was lucky enough to be invited to do one of the first full face mask instructor courses in the Northwest a few years ago it was run in conjuction with the Disability awareness course which was also well run.

Fiona

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Just a heads up on what was planned. If the cold is anything to go by last week, I might think about spending the weekend in the warm somewhere!

Good luck on getting it going. It's a nightmare when the courses get cancelled.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Any more on this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts