YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Guys,

After repsonding to a request to do do, I've been asked to contribute to these pages and will do so in the near future. Have look and hope they help:

http://www.bsactravelclub.co.uk/where/index.html

Plenty of coverage.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

Would like some help with the contruinutions? If so I can give a hand around my oart of the world (Portigal and Galicia, Spain).  I've noticed the infor is limited in these areas, is it because it is just starting? Also what information are they looking for exactly -BSAC specific clubs or general info on the diving? If one talks about the good diving diving inGalicia you have to mention clubs that you can go with even thopugh they are not BSAC as they are not any?
I think a site of this sort can be very very useful. Also I find that very popular areas are mentioned in many places but it is very difficult to find info on other areas but not on the mainstream, for all the coastline around Europe only the key resorts areas are mentioned, yet there is so much more to discover..

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

BSAC Travel Club is a new venture. It's only existed for about 6 months. The guy in charge is David Dixon, of Peterborough SAC. They are interested in travel information in general. It doesn't have to be BSAC-related in any way. If you look in the Trip Reports section, under Canada, you'll find my report from a liveaboard trip to the Queen Charlotte Islands last May. I've got absolutely nothing to do with BSAC, just happen to know David and was asked to submit a report on the trip. I'll be submitting reports on my trips to Northern Sulawesi (Indonesia) and the Sea of Cortez (Mexico) shortly. I'm sure David would be delighted to receive reports on any trips to exotic destinations any of you have done. PS I wouldn't think Farne and St Abbs or Anglesey would count :wink: I'm sure Portugal would, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts