YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a recent (non-catastrophic) hose failure saw me back in Underwater Explorers buying a new one. I currently have halcyon ones and, to be honest, they aren't that great. I have a hog set-up with DS4s so would expect the 'bent-one' to fail a bit more regularly than most, but they have all been similarly unimpressive.

So UE gave me a BtS hose and it certainly looks nice (matt, not glossy, black). Now I have some other hoses to replace so I checked the interweb sentiment towards the BtS ones and there wasn't much to find. I am wondering if anyone has any experience of using these hoses they could share.

Before you start saying, what about MiFlex, well I prefer a hard hose to a floppy one (so let's get that double entendre out of the way now).

Any stories of woe or enthusiasm appreciated.

All the best,
Tom

·
GUE Tech Instructor
614 Posts
Yep no personal problems in 3 years. (Disclaimer: I do represent BtS in UK - I don't recall any warranty issues in UK in 3 years)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.