YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just joined this forum because I want to meet some new buddies to go diving with ( I like my old ones but they have trouble getting a pass out sometimes). Particularly keen on sundays out to the seaside (yeah it's not local when you live in Huddersfield!),The only uk sea I have sampled is scotland (Mull) which I loved so I dont really know wheres best to go for a day trip, looking for recommendations. I am doing my Padi Rescue course in two weeks time, have 100 odd dives. If you want a buddy to play out with one sunday let me know. I want to get a lot more diving in this summer!
Jules

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

yes I am a seadog diver..been with Barrie tonight going through the rescue course. Still like diving with them but want to get more dives in so would like to meet more buddies.

jules

·
Registered
54 Posts
Imported post

Hi Julia,

I live in Sheffield but i work in Huddersfield and can dive every other Sat and any Sunday.

I don't have the experience you do (i passed my OW in Feb) as i have only done 8 dives to date, but i will be getting quite a few dive in in the weeks to come.

If you want to go diving any time you can contact me on 07734 447552

Andy

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Julia
if you want to dive mid week send me an e mail I,m in derbyshire there are some YDers who get together and dive in the week

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

I dont work shifts anymore so I usually just dive weekends although I do take the odd weekday off when the need to dive gets the better of me.
Jules

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>Hi Julia,

Based just over the m62 from you nr hebden / todmorden, out most weekends either in the sea or up in the lakes. If your ever stuck give us a shout. Out this sat up to a lake north of Wast thats fairly undived if your interested??

ben.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Ben - you're alive!

I'll think about you in yer lake from my Balinese poolside!

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>just about,

slightly sore face and im bruised all down my left side but it wouldnt be a good weekend without some war wounds!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Julia
When you feel the need for a midweek dive let me now its beter than working

nigel

·
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ben @ May 19 2003,18:37)]Hi Julia,

Based just over the m62 from you nr hebden / todmorden, out most weekends either in the sea or up in the lakes. If your ever stuck give us a shout. Out this sat up to a lake north of Wast thats fairly undived if your interested??

ben.
<font color='#FF00FF'>Ben
Cant this saturday but would love to another time. Thanks for the offer.
jules  

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>

Ben lad!!
Where you been mate??!!! And what have you been up to may one ask? Sounds sore anyway! Caps last sunday, again this sunday, but with local BSAC club. Did PADI AOW in Tenerife in March. What you up to??
Cheers

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>bit of this and a bit of that!!

Give me a call 07968 327 355 when you get a free day for a dive and I'll come along. Be good to catch up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts