YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

1,770 Posts
Imported post

Certainly not Ben. Why would I be rude about the Welsh?

They are lovely people and I find their delightful singing, welcoming attitude to people on holiday and general demeanor something to behold.

They also have a fine farming heritage, in fact some sheep farmers in mid-Wales have formed a society of teetotalers. There is a clause in the rules that permits the use of alcohol at sheep-dipping time.

One member keeps a sheep at home which he dips every day.

· Banned
1,804 Posts
Imported post

Dear rat girl,
             Wishing you a belated Happy birthday, the 14th I believe it was. We still need to go out for that dive that we just about managed to organise. How are the babies? Have they won any more prizes yet?

· C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Imported post

Peter K - sorry for not replying to you sooner - we have had a dreadful start to the New Year, which has been taking up most of my time.  The babies are fine - showing again on Feb 2nd - no diving that day.  My birthday was actually 16th, but thank you for the wishes!  I'm getting the outline of my tattoo done on 11th this month, and getting it filled in as soon as I've healed, so I will be out of the diving game until about March or so.  Drop me a mail off line if you want to organise a dive.  I've done some dives with Budgy - I think you know him?  Dive safely and take care.  Ribbet.  :froggy:

1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Imported post

No I ain't!  The weekend in Alnwick was meant to be weekend of 14th December, and I put on the forum that it was my birthday weekend.  Tattoo started on Saturday, 11th, chuffed to little mint balls with it.  Well delighted, but out of the diving game for 2/3 weeks or so.  I will be a very dry frog shortly!  Dive safely folks.

· Registered
3,877 Posts
Imported post

So I'm guessing it's a tattoo of a rat?

Don't know if you remember it Frog, but Ozzies tattoo parlour in Byker has a cool slogan:
" the only difference between tattooed people and people without tattoos is... people with tattoos don't mind if you don't have a tattoo"
makes me smile every time I pass it, even thought I don't have a tat
Chee-az
Steve

1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Imported post

Yep Steve, it's my furry babies with their Russian names and a ratty paw print.  Outline of my big handsome boy is done, as soon as I'm healed I'll get my girls outline done and then get them filled in.  I don't know Tyneside any more Steve, I left over 30 years ago and only go back to the outskirts.

· Banned
1,804 Posts
Imported post

I'm going to really confuse you now my dear. That is NOT how i knew it was your birthday. I shall keep tormenting you untill you figure out how i knew, but as i said, that is not how i knew.
Hope the tattoo doesn't hurt too much. Crazy girl!!! You must have bigger balls than me.

Peter

1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Imported post

I'll figure it out some other time Peter K, as I have probs at the moment.  The tattoo didn't hurt, it was more irritating than anything.  I'm desperate for it to be finished though, so I hope against hope that can be done on 25th.  Dive safely.  :froggy:

· Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

off course you did all that to your ex......... was the fine large? are you unstable? good job you dont work with any challenged or stressed folk anit it?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.