YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2 plugs Parker
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi folks, I would like to do the treasure hunt at Stoney on the 26th Oct run by divechick, but I need a buddy. I hear Stoney can be quite busy on a Sat but don't mine experiencing it once ( for a couple of dives)in aid of a good cause that will benifit us all in the long run.
I am based in the Leeds area near the airport.

Ali

Better smeg than dead

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Hi,
Ill be down there for the treasre hunt. I believe there will be a few others as well. Give us a shout to organise it. Should be able to sort out buddy pairs easy enough.

·
2 plugs Parker
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

The Treasure Hunt is off so I will be giving Stoney a miss. Would love to do a mid week dive sometime in the near future!

·
2 plugs Parker
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Would love to but I am going on my jolly's in a fortnight so I can't really take the time off
thanks for the offer maybe another time.
I texted dive chick on Sat about the hunt and got a reply saying it was off. I think DC ;)was abit cheesed off after the last one, and I can't blame her for that. The attendance was very poor. It's a shame I was looking foward to it!

·
2 plugs Parker
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

What was it Ben?
1 hour 20mins under water and write down 1 letter.
I think we did it in 40mins and missed out 1 clue, but we did manage to make two words from the letters we collected. We got SEEK and FAR although the correct words were REEF SHARK.
Wasn't  too bothered though still had a good day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts