YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Where did they put them all - the mind boggles - i know they have a multiplace chamber but assuming a 5-6hr basic initial recompression...

These guys do a sterling job (they've fixed me twice now, even if they won't let me dive at the mo...) but i bet they had to call extra staff in for that one!

Someone told me about this the other day and i couldn't quite believe it. DDRC "record" for one weekend apparently, one i feel no need to try to beat...

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Where did they put them all - the mind boggles - i know they have a multiplace chamber but assuming a 5-6hr basic initial recompression...

These guys do a sterling job (they've fixed me twice now, even if they won't let me dive at the mo...) but i bet they had to call extra staff in for that one!

Someone told me about this the other day and i couldn't quite believe it. DDRC "record" for one weekend apparently, one i feel no need to try to beat...
At least 3 were together...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.