YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Yep, still working on the guide...

As you've probably noticed, it's currently all text. I'd like to add some pix to better illustrate the points it makes.

So if any of you have any photos that you think it would benefit from including, I'd like to have them

A few examples of the type of pix needed are: SMBs you've customised to make them more identifiable/visible; full foot compared to open-heel fins; dry gloves being worn; modifications you've made to your kit, such as bungee repalcing buckles; a first stage configured for singles and twins... etc etc

Cheers!

· Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Well, I've managed to get SOME illustrations added, either stolen or donated (Cheers Daz), but it's still looking a bit bare..

Surely SOME of you have photos of your dive gear? Even if it's photos for the "What not to do" section  

· Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Cheers for the reminder, Kev: I fully intend to add a bit about flags, just as soon as I've modified my own slightly to bring it in line with what I intend to recommend (A strip of reflective tape to increase visibility in low-light conditions, and a glowstick/strobe for total darkness)

In the meantime, the full HSE report is actually availabe online, for anyone interested: See this page, along with the conclusion that a yellow flag is THE best non-EPIRB location device you can carry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.