YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.........what magazines do you keep next to yours (please keep it clean)..Following on from Woz's discovery of a Zest magazine (belonging to Mrs Woz - apparently) and various confessions from others. Here is the current reading material from Cutterham towers bathroom.......

101 ways with flowers - paperback
The Garden Expert - paperback
Dive Englands greatest wrecks
What Car - May
Sport Diver - April
Coast - February
BSAC - Teaching Scuba Diving s/h
The Economist - April 14th
Norfolk Magazine - May
Dive the ultimate guide
Country Living - April
Belle demeures - March
House & Garden - May
Grazia - 16th April
Diver - April
Homes & Gardens - May

I hope there are no psychologists out there - even I think I am weird........either that or I need to eat more roughage ;)

Dianne

· Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) No I am not - where is the Country Life in that lot then???????

2) Only if Adrian has had enough of me by then - otherwise we could make it a threesome ;)

Dianne

Must admit, it does look a little damning..........but I was being honest (nearly) I only left out one book and no, it wasn't Hansard's or breeding Labradors......

· Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had heard that Mrs Woz is very into her DIY - and I too am a huge fan of the Screwfix catalogue!! ;)

Dianne

· Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
'cos it is the only room in the house where 'do not disturb' is implicit!! I have been known to pop up there just for a read in peace & quiet, far from the madding crowd (even during 'dinner parties') a private few minutes alone with a book - bliss!

Also, we do have a nice view from there too!

Dianne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.