YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello Diggs,

I have sent you three PMs and I don't think you are receiving them. So I thought this is the best way to communicate with you.

This is to do with the YD trip to Anglesey..

You 'volunteered', I think (it may have been a joke) to accompany me and Jo (my other half) on some dives.

Now the question is, were you serious or were you actually just joking. Please don't feel pressured to do this as I am concerned that as we are real newbies and this will be our first UK offshore dive, that we might cramp your (diving) style.

If I misunderstood you and you have other plans for who you dive with that weekend then that's no problem at all. If you don't want to say anything on the forum then that's also OK as I did get your PM so you can send your reply that way if you like. You might want to check your PM address though.

Cheers,

All the best,

Patrick (RB)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

BOING!!!

Just bouncing this back up to the top for Digs...

You out there anywhere?
?

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ratbag @ Mar. 17 2004,09:13)]Hello Diggs,

I have sent you three PMs and I don't think you are receiving them. So I thought this is the best way to communicate with you.

This is to do with the YD trip to Anglesey..

You 'volunteered', I think (it may have been a joke) to accompany me and Jo (my other half) on some dives.

Now the question is, were you serious or were you actually just joking. Please don't feel pressured to do this as I am concerned that as we are real newbies and this will be our first UK offshore dive, that we might cramp your (diving) style.

If I misunderstood you and you have other plans for who you dive with that weekend then that's no problem at all. If you don't want to say anything on the forum then that's also OK as I did get your PM so you can send your reply that way if you like. You might want to check your PM address though.

Cheers,

All the best,

Patrick (RB)
Patrick,

Just a bit of advice.  Don't put the initials RB on a post, especially when talking about meeting up for diving  

Those two letters together have some history on YD and other dive forums,  thus the phrase,  I've been RB'ed when referring to a buddy who does not turn up for a dive.  

Daz

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Cheers Daz,

I have just had a similar message from Steve...

I'll be a little more careful about intials in future!!!

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Do a search on divernet or YD for posts mentioning either Rob Beale or Robert Beale.

Daz

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>just a guess but you probably won't hear from him until tomorrow as it's club AGM tonight (i'm in london
)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts