YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Would Mark Smith (diving friend of Andy Winterburn) please contact me if he reads these boards. If he does not, and someone else here has access to him, please would you pass this message on to Mark as I need to contact him urgently!!

Thanks in advance.

Bren.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, I don't think I ever did.

Sad too, as Andy Winterburn got killed at work. Great bloke and sad loss to these boards.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chatelaua said:
I can let this Mark know, if it is the one you were looking for?
Appreciate the offer mate, but as Andy can no longer advise me if this Mark is the correct one, and I don't know either, I think there's little we can do. If you think your Mark knew Andy, then by all means pass on the sad news of his death.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Darren A said:
Some very sad stories of policemen/women who have died in the line of duty.

http://www.policememorial.org.uk/NationalRoll/NationalRoll.htm
Some very sobering thoughts there. It is quite worrying how many policemen/women have been killed while travelling home after a shift - especially a night shift. I guess it is a reflection of how tired officers become on extended shifts and multiple nights.

Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Mr T. I was led to this site by an email, so I apologise for raising this issue, after this time.
Darren A,
Your comments were rather unneccesary, there was no malice or such in my question.
Thankyou,
Off now, to find out what the source and purpose of this email I recieved, really was.
Chatelaua,

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
chatelaua said:
Darren A,
Your comments were rather unneccesary, there was no malice or such in my question.
Thankyou,
Eh? What comments?

EDIT: Oh, I think you are refering to my signature, that appears at the bottom of all my posts, it's not directed at you personally.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chatelaua said:
Thanks Mr T. I was led to this site by an email, so I apologise for raising this issue, after this time.
Darren A,
Thankyou,
Off now, to find out what the source and purpose of this email I recieved, really was.
Chatelaua,
No sweat mate, you didn't come across as someone with nefarious intent, and it's not uncommon for archived threads to be brought back (usually by me :D) to life.

Enjoy the boards - any questions, just shout. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts