YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Angus,

the sea is like GLASS, no wind... BUT you still try to make me lose money.

This is the past report for last 24 hours from our local weather buoy, 18 miles off Ramsgate. ,,, 20 meters waves , ( NOW do i start up a surfing school as well )

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>ere Andy this wouldn't be the famous, "Angus me coat up it's blowin a gale out there". Would it.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Imported post

Andy,

I promised you the good weather for today and tomorrow and as an officer and a gentleman my integrity should not be in doubt.  I cannot believe that you would insult me so!!  

My honour has been questioned - I shall see you in Pencester Park at dawn, choose your weapon you cad!!

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

He cant do dawn he's taking us out at 06:30am

Just go to the Coast gard tower at the entrance to the harbor and hurl abuse at about 06:40

ATB

Mark Chase

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Guys,

Its been flat as a mill pond for the last 2 days, and not much more for the 3-4 days prior to that. I was so sick driving to work this morning knowing i was gonna miss out.

Dive safe

Paul

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Imported post

Oy Commie,

I've been stood in Pencester Park since '0'crack sparrows fart' with my second awaiting you and you don't show!!!

Plenty of bloody asylum seekers though - get a grip Paul!  

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>she didn't fall she was pushed by a team of music lovers, armed with a buldozer.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Andy has chosen his wepon, "can of Iron brew and a white bayblade".

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Naw he aint yeller he might go a bit green now and then though. Mind you I want to know where he got that picture of my youngest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts