YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now get this one.

My Mum looked after rugrat today as I had to work. On return I find that she is looking after my two nieces overnight for a couple of days. Not much wrong with that.

On speaking to my sister I asked where they are going for a couple of days, thinking it must be a romantic break somewhwere nice.

Where are you off to then says I

Bristol says she!

Bristol says I (thinking what a strange place to go for a romantic break)

Why Bristol.

Now get this! They are off to Bristol for a two night trip to visit IKEA!! :angry:

What is the bloody world coming to.

I suppose they must be meeting up with Woz!!

Weird

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Maybe it's the Ikea swingers club where they swap furniture and nail each others together:teeth:

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts

·
I provide much-needed sarcasm.
4,099 Posts
* anyone ever heard of a Lingonberry? No? Me neither.
Yes. I know someone Finnish. They have all these weird berries like cloud berries.

And apparently the best dish ever is minced liver cooked with raisins, cream, rice and served with lingonberry jam.

They're an odd lot.

Jason

·
For some bizarre reason....
6,297 Posts
Now get this! They are off to Bristol for a two night trip to visit IKEA!! :angry:

What is the bloody world coming to.

I suppose they must be meeting up with Woz!!

Weird
The queues have always been quite long, but a whole weekend ......... must be easier places to go to part with your cash - like Niknaks.... always been very quick to take it off one!

Cheers, Paul

·
00.00 hrs
905 Posts
Just returned from New Zealand and they have a wonderfully tasty little item called a Boysenberry (sp?). First time, I had some mashed in with some vanilla ice cream, on recommendation. GOOD CALL! Sounds 'orrible, looks worse but tastes great.

Regards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts