YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cam band buckle on my bcd has broken right at the end final bit you thread it through any ideas where i can get a new one? Had a look at a few online shops can't seem to see one. just going to look on the beauchat web site now.

Cheers Steve

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
The cam band buckle on my bcd has broken right at the end final bit you thread it through any ideas where i can get a new one? Had a look at a few online shops can't seem to see one. just going to look on the beauchat web site now.

Cheers Steve
buy my pony straps you cheap B****D and then you'll have spares :D

Graham

PS i thought about torturing you into buying them but i don't have enough money for the suits and gifts :D

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You either buy just the cam band itself, cut the thread carefully and take the whole thing to a cobblers and ask them to stich it up (even the modern shoe repairers in the town centres will do it for a couple of quid)

or

buy the whole thing.

call bowstone and it will be with you the next day.. see below

Accessories - Nylon Unbreakable Cam Buckle

Accessories - 316 Stainless Steel Cam Buckle

Bottle Accessories - Stainless Steel Cam Set

Bottle Accessories - Cam Belts
Cheers for that ordered one. green incoming

Graham i offered to buy your torch :teeth: And we all know you've got more money than sense although lets face it with 14p in your pocket thats still the case:teeth:

Reactions: 722

·
Not so New Member
298 Posts
Mine broke too, just where the metal bit goes in. Bought a new buckle (all steel) from Bret at Divelife, give him a ring you'll find the number on the web or if not PM me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts