YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our club is diving at the Farnes soon and camp sites are being investigated for us to stay at. HAs anyone used the Holiday site near Seahouses called Spring Hill before? Their website doesnt say much about camping more on the cottages. So have you stayed there and what is your views please?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Our club is diving at the Farnes soon and camp sites are being investigated for us to stay at. HAs anyone used the Holiday site near Seahouses called Spring Hill before? Their website doesnt say much about camping more on the cottages. So have you stayed there and what is your views please?
Were going up this weekend and staying on the C&CC site in beadnell. The one you are going to looks like its on the back road to Seahouses and doesnt look that far from the village if you are wanting to walk to the pub.

Gary

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
I'll admit I've not camped at the Farnes but I think the campsite opposite the Craster Arms in Beadnell is ok.

I've also stayed at the Annstead Farm. We stayed in the Bunk house which used the same facilities as the Campsite. Its away from the road, not right next to the pub (actually its in between Seahouses and Beadnell), and its where other YDers have stayed in the past.

Dave C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts