YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Artist formerly known as 'John Duncan'
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Does anyone know where i can find out what the december air and water temperatures are in the canary islands? (Or anywhere else for booking a late holiday)

·
The Artist formerly known as 'John Duncan'
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Gran Canaria, I just saw it in the travel agent window for 1st Dec. VISTA DORADA was the name in the ad, does that help? £200 for a week flying from Bristol Airport( which is about 20 minutes away from my house) I have Emailed a couple of dive centres in Gran Canaria so I will have to wait and see who replies.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]

Group: Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know where i can find out what the december air and water temperatures are in the canary islands? (Or anywhere else for booking a late holiday
Yes - go to Google (search engine) and type in "sea temperature canary islands" (or wherever you want to go) and see what comes up. Try the below link - look to the bottom of the first web page.

If you are anywhere near Las Galettas (sp?) on Gran Canaria try Tenesub.

I went there last year and thoroughly enjoyed the diving. The management are French but as with most tourist dive centres numerous languages were catered for. On my last dive there were 4 people up for a deep drift and all had the right experience, quals and obviously were OK on other dives and we got to 60 mtrs - wow was that a long way to the surface.
Of course the depth is governed by the people diving at the time - I just got lucky with all experienced divers.

LINK

·
Registered
73 Posts
Imported post

Well I've done tenerife in mid-late November and it was 25c air, 23c surface and 20c at 25m, in Feb' it was 25c air, 19c surface and 17c at 20m.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts