YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the time has come to sell my beloved Canon 550D and Ikelite underwater Kit, is served me well but i've taken the plunge and purchased a MKIII.

All listed below, Any questions get in touch.

Ikelite EOS Canon 550D Underwater Housing #6871.55 (Used on a number of dive, never leaked or let me down, Fantastic housing)

Depth rating: 60m
Controls for all camera functions.
Super-Eye long eye-relief viewfinder optic allows full frame viewing with diving mask.
Interchangeable port system.
Port must be bought separately. (Port choice depends on lens to be used).
eTTL conversion circuitry provides full TTL operation with Ikelite DS-series substrobes.
Exposure compensation buttons on rear of housing gives ±2 EV control range in TTL mode, or 8 manual settings, in ½ EV steps.
Non-Ikelite strobes can be used in manual mode only (with appropriate sync cord).
Dimensions SLR-DC: With tray: 13.25"w, 8"h, 6.5"d. Without tray: 9.5"w, 6.75" h, including knobs.
Weight: ~3.25Kg, 7.15lb without port. ~3.6Kg, 8lb with port.
Buoyancy: near neutral with camera.

Ikelite SLR Flat port with Focus/Zoom control (Personally I’ve Never used this port, so it’s sold as seen and comes just the port, neoprene cap and back O-ring – This lens does not include the internal room ring that fits on a lens)

Length of lens, fully extended, inc. filters: 144-140mm
Overall length:135 mm.
Includes neoprene port cover. ikelite #5506.5

Boxed Canon 550D Body
18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
DIGIC 4
ISO 100-6400, H:12800
Up to 3.7fps shooting
Full HD movies

Body is in very good condition and owned from new, it’s well looked after and comes boxed with all components, although is missing the figure 8 3pin charger lead.

Last photo number was 8038 so I assume this is the current shutter count.

Canon EF-S 18-55mm Lens f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens

Lens in very good condition, no fungus or scratches, boxed jointly with the body.

Boxed Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens

This is my go to wide angle lens for underwater photography, Lens is in excellent condition, no scratches or fungus on lens optics. Lens is boxed.

Other Items Include

Unofficial Canon 550D Battery Grip with Canon & AA battery trays

3x Batteries – 1x Official Canon 2x Unofficial

Canon Manual Speedlite 277T with leather Pouch

Boxed Hanimex Manual TZ325 Flash Gun

Looking for £1200 Inc Shipping.

Sensible Offer Welcome.

Payment Via PPG, BT or Cash on Collection, Derbyshire.

This is going to be listed else where too.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts