YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canon Digital Ixus 60, Canon WP-DC4 housing, automatic magic filter and Cetacea High Force Retractor

All boxed, manuals etc. Housing used on one trip to Egypt back in Feb. Both camera and housing about 6-7 months old.

Camera in mint condition, housing in VGC.

Due to moving soon I'm struggling to find the receipts as I believe they are in a box several miles from me. Please trust me though.

£270 ono posted.

Thanks,

Ian

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should post up some images you've taken using the set up - that always help a sale! :)
Cheers.

Photos can be seen at here - some may appear grainy but that's purely down to my trying to reduce file size when uploading with JAlbum.

£230 - last chance before ebay :D

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Is it a digital camera?

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Yes mate.
Having just read your opening post again I can see clearly that you did mention "digital" - perhaps you used a camouflage font and that was why I didn't see it first time round? :)

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Yes mate.
And an excellent one at that... for anyone after a cheap 'n' cheerful digital set up, you won't go far wrong with what JAG is offering...

BTW - Nice photos from Dahab, JAG. Haven't been there in donkeys years and they really brought back some very good memories. I'm really gonna have to sort out a trip to Dahab and *finally* dive the blue hole arch...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And an excellent one at that... for anyone after a cheap 'n' cheerful digital set up, you won't go far wrong with what JAG is offering...

BTW - Nice photos from Dahab, JAG. Haven't been there in donkeys years and they really brought back some very good memories. I'm really gonna have to sort out a trip to Dahab and *finally* dive the blue hole arch...
We crossed the blue hole at 6m, having seen videos earlier that morning of the russian birds legs still sticking out of the silt, just looking down into the abyss sent shivers down my spine. Saying that I would love to do the arch though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts