YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is embarassing but we're all grown up enough to be able to talk openly about this sort of thing. Well, this morning I couldn't get it to swell. I tugged it, squeezed it, stretched it, and massaged it but just ended up with a sticky mess all over my hands. Eventually things started to happen but only after I'd exposed it to sunlight for nearly an hour.

I'm new to bread making. Is it always this tricky? Can anyone give me a red hot tip?:angel:

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
no, Mal, you are missing the point. Frosty is trying to get onto the same wavelength as his imaginary lover. The purchase of ready made basic items that he can easily make himself just doesn't assist the long term plan.

What he needs is one of these.

That uses even less time than your first suggestion, so leaving him more time to errr... follow your second :D

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aren't there any master bakers on YD?
You want to make it with proper bakers "LIVE" yeast:-

Anchor,Yeast, instant, baking, wine, active, dried, bakers, brewing > Our Products > Fresh Yeast > Bakers Compressed Yeast

I should know? I use to be a baker :teeth:
PMSL but I don't know why!:D

no, Mal, you are missing the point. Frosty is trying to get onto the same wavelength as his imaginary lover. The purchase of ready made basic items that he can easily make himself just doesn't assist the long term plan.

What he needs is one of these.

That uses even less time than your first suggestion, so leaving him more time to errr... follow your second :D
Hmmmm... again tempting but a little clinical and impersonal. A poor substitute. A bit like reaching for your rabbit when M***y is offering to pop round for the evening.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts