YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

OK, cape this Sunday is on. Will be arriving at 9am for 2 dives. Will park the Picasso - light blue) near to the old toilet block (less distance to walk) Rough dive plans are:

1.  Wessex/Orca/horses/platforms - max depth 18m, time about 40 mins

2.  Oil rig/helicopter/Podsnap/cessna - max depth 18m, time 40 mins

Still up for it ?? We can practice navigation and take the piss when it goes wrong (what else is there to do at Cape !!!)

Its not great but its a couple of dives. Anyone else who wants to get wet - join in

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

:luxhello:
Hi Kirky,
I'll be at Capenwray at 9am Sunday - got to try this drysuit out and make sure they did a good job at Divers Warehouse ! Ben wont be there - he's going up north on the TDI course this weekend. As you said we can do some drills/nav skills etc.......Try my new compass out!
John

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Yeah sorry, gonna have to pull out this weekend. Still will be up for it later in the month if you fancy it.

Have either of you dived up in the lake District. Conniston is amazing. Great lake and when you surface you have an amazing panaramic landscape to view. We should try it at some point. Apparently Hodge and Wast are even better.

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

Look forward to seeing you there John. Shame you cant make it Ben but I do fancy athe lakes (never done them) so if you want to set something up then count me in (assuming dates OK)

Also going to Stoney on the 29th (friday) November - anyone fancy joining in - this will be my first time here

See you sunday John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts