224 Posts
Imported post

god photoes

thaught the 7litre sideslung was a bit ovrtkill for crapenwray

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

While you were there I was in an office looking out of the window thinking about you both being there you pair of f*&£ing Bar&*$"ds..... I f*()ing hate the pair of you and as soon as I see you I'm gonna $%$£^&£$ you both.... ok!!

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steve-k @ Mar. 14 2003,21:38)]thaught the 7litre sideslung was a bit ovrtkill for crapenwray
Yeah - but better to practice skills in 20m than in a real dive! Identified a load of improvements so was well worth it despite making me weigh a TON (need an ali stage me thinks!). Great dives (first time in my new neoprene - I'm a convert now - warm and toasty all though)

Will be doing a few more side sling dives over the next fwe weeks so look out for the over-kitted YD diver!

Dave - TOUGH SHIT MATE -  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Nice coverage and good viz. You two seem to make a habit of bringing us good photies/movies - as we discussed at mine the other day, I'm gonna have to swap my camera for one that can take a housing and is digital.

Gotta love the way you get quality sound on the puppy as well.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

(first time in my new neoprene - I'm a convert now - warm and toasty all though)

new suit? what happend to the Aerdora?

nice pics Jay and Andy....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Imported post

Nice footage heads up, tell me, the economical fining technique, where does that come from?.
not seen it any padi manuals!
Thanks
Darlodiver

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

Good piccies guys.

My mate wants to know about the strategic positioning of the torch?

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (darlodiver @ Mar. 17 2003,11:46)]Nice footage heads up, tell me, the economical fining technique, where does that come from?.
not seen it any padi manuals!
Its my rather poor imitation of the 'frog kick' - not taught by PADI but should be! Its on the GUE website

1 - 11 of 11 Posts