YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

OK, it's off topic, but I couldn't help but mention it. I suddenly feel very Swedish!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Yeah, I think 1992 was the last time anyone broke the 7000 points Mark. 6 personal bests out of 7 events ain't too bad either. And she's kinda cute  

Peter

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (John Gulliver @ Aug. 24 2003,21:54)]OK, it's off topic, but I couldn't help but mention it. I suddenly feel very Swedish!
That's fine. Just don't mention the cricket!!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Ha-ha-ha -ha, Hee-hee-hee-hee, Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo. Still at least they can get the Afternoon off to practise hitting their little leather ball. God knows they need it.
Happy days are here again!!!

Peter

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Aug. 25 2003,13:37)]Ha-ha-ha -ha, Hee-hee-hee-hee, Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo. Still at least they can get the Afternoon off to practise hitting their little leather ball. God knows they need it.
Happy days are here again!!!

Peter
I need cheering up after that cruel and below the belt piece of witticism.

Oh well, better move on to rugby then. Oh yes, feeling happier now.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Aug. 25 2003,14:24)]Yeah, I think 1992 was the last time anyone broke the 7000 points Mark. 6 personal bests out of 7 events ain't too bad either. And she's kinda cute  

Peter
And she's only 20!!!!! How good can she be?

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Peter, don't quite understand your glee about the cricket.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not established just a few weeks ago that you are in fact English?

As Finless points out, you may wish to move allegience to your place of birth once the rugby season starts!

I look forward to picking up this theme when we meet in a couple of weeks, preferably over a 12 year old malt (unlike your rugby, one of the truly great things to come out of Scotland!).

Might as well add me to your list!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark Davies @ Aug. 25 2003,16:25)]Might as well add me to your list!
'fraid I can't add you to the list. You have your other uses! There is a certain person on this forum who stays in Manchester who is already well up on the list(Yes Mr T, I'm looking at you). I shall be informing you in Mull about his nefarious and highly illegal activities. Namely the Opium plantation in his back garden, The LSD factory in his garage and the vast selection of shootahs in his hall cupboard. Oh, and the bodies under the patio. But, the worst of them all, he actually walks on the cracks in the pavements!!
Only once you have served my purposes will I discard you like a wet hankie and put you on "the list".

Peter(the enforcer)k

1 - 8 of 8 Posts