YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just a quick note to say that any money coming my way from this will be going to the Ghar Parau Foundation - they give grants to caving expedtions. Ghar Parau Foundation

Hope to see some of you on Friday.

cheers,
Chris

·
do you hear boats?...I hear boats
262 Posts
Culiembro

Hi there - if you have any pics you could post or a link to your presentation that would be great!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
262 Posts
Hi - I didn't manage to get to Eurotek, but wondered if you had any more talks lined up prior to Hualta de Jimenez next year? (best of luck with that!)

All the best,

Alan

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Alan, nothing planned as yet though Brett from DiveLife did mention setting something up over the winter. At the moment just focusing on getting everything ready for Mexico. Been busy sorting out the website this week so far.
Cheers

·
262 Posts
I live about 200 miles North of Divelife... but will make a point of coming down if something can be arranged as have really enjoyed following the site and numerous videos - incredible stuff!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah... well yes.. working on at the moment actually but it has been a long time coming. I really need to get it finished before Mexico. Before Christmas would be ideal.
cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts