YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Hi all I am going down to the Mendips this weekend to do some caving and sump diving in Swildons hole  . I
am also planning to go to Vobster on Sun and NDC on Mon as have a long weekend off . If anyone is intersted in joining me on any of these please let me know .
Fiona.

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Fiona

Can't make any of the dates you mention as I just have too many other things going on, but I can't help posting when you mention the type of diving you do. It's still too scary for me, but I got a little tast of it in Florida earlier this year and am fighting the intrege. Have a nice one, I am sure we will get to talk briefly on one of the gigs in the comming year, if not, there's always the year after!

James  

·
Registered
178 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>Hi Fiona, I am busy reading Martyn Farr's book "The Darkness Beckons" at the moment and would join you at the drop of a hat!! Unfortunately Spike and I working this weekend but please keep in touch! We are not cavers (yet), have only done some cave diving including some side-mounted diving, but need to do a whole lot more...
Claire  

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

Hi Fiona,

I'll be at NDC on Saturday and Sunday along with Crisspy Fiver and Gityerkneedahn but we will be gone by Monday.

Mark

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
Hi Claire I have PM you then just spotted you post

Hi Mark I have PM you
thanks Fiona.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Hi James ,us cavers are a strange bunch when it comes to diving . I like diving anything thats a bit diffrent . I am not into  much  Salt water diving thought  do do it sometimes off a rib .I don`t mind it dark or no vis as long as have a line in hand . I am quite keen at some time  on getting invloved in an underwater work project . If I had loads of dosh ,I would do a comercial  divers course so could work underwater every day .
Fiona.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>HI Fiona, have sent you another PM, I have just read your profile and see that you are based in Guildford - so are we at present so will give you a call!
Claire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts