YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Passed my trimix mod2/3 at the end of May & am now looking for a buddy who is more experienced & willing to hand hold me a little .Up untill my course the deapest/longest dive was 53m with 1 hour 59 min run time . Currently dive a heavily modified Vision with 7lt & an ali 80 on the way .Vr3 as back up .My attitude to deco is that if you do the dive you do the time . Max deco has been 75 minutes so far .The only time I have dived inland has been for courses .so 99% has been in the English channel .If you feel you can put up with a numpty please step forward :redface:

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
Hi
Passed my trimix mod2/3 at the end of May & am now looking for a buddy who is more experienced & willing to hand hold me a little .Up untill my course the deapest/longest dive was 53m with 1 hour 59 min run time . Currently dive a heavily modified Vision with 7lt & an ali 80 on the way .Vr3 as back up .My attitude to deco is that if you do the dive you do the time . Max deco has been 75 minutes so far .The only time I have dived inland has been for courses .so 99% has been in the English channel .If you feel you can put up with a numpty please step forward :redface:
wots minute between friends :)

David

·
"Kite is right"
1,899 Posts
Hi
count me out farmer !! :wink: :wink:

ash
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
I am free midweek from October 8th onwards, booked solid till then.

Let me know if you have any planns and if you can put up with me i can surley put up with you M8

ATB

Mark Chase

PS: Numptie? my arse :D

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am free midweek from October 8th onwards, booked solid till then.

Let me know if you have any planns and if you can put up with me i can surley put up with you M8

ATB

Mark Chase

PS: Numptie? my arse :D
Chears M8 will have a long chat with you when I come pick up my cylinder .

Colin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.