YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Swims with More Seals
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to unforseen personal circumstances I have already posted my apologies for the delay in getting all the raffle prizes out.

I have now completed this task but have a couple left over. This is because either the person who won them asked for them to be "re donated" back into the fold becuase they didn't want them or the person who did win them is uncontactable (the number of people who get their own phone number wrong on the back of a raffle ticket is quite astounding!!)

The following course of action has been cleared with Jay and Andy and they are happy for me to proceed.

Therefore I have the following prizes available to the first "sensible" (dont that the **** folks this is for charity) bid. I will ask that you use the "Pink Coffin" link to make your donation towards Liz Halls continued fund raising events in memory of Chris.

1) Robin Hood Water Sports Reg Bag
2) Large YD Hoodie - black with the YD logo embroidered on the chest. GONE To Broady
3) Kent Tooling SS 50mtr Wreck Reel with yellow line - GONE to Dry Suit Diver
4) Kent Tooling SS Finger Spool - think its about 30m but no label to help me! GONE to Warm Water Diver
5) Medium YD Fleece
6) Teklite 400 Torch - can provide spec info off back of packet.

As I said before, this is first come first served but in the interests of charity please be generous.

K XX

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
£50 for kent toooling reel

·
12,604 Posts
receipt shown below. I will collect next weekend when I am up in Leeds with family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your kind donation of GBP50.00 to the fundraising page of Liz Hall. Thanks to Gift Aid, a further GBP14.10 will be added to your gift at no extra cost to you. To view your donation on the page, please visit Justgiving - Pink Coffin Trek to Base Camp Mt Everest .

Motor Neurone Disease Association has asked us to pass on the follwing message to you: "As we rely almost completely on voluntary donations, your gift will enable us to continue giving care for those living with MND and to provide hope for the future through research. Thank you so much for your valuable support."

This email is your receipt. Please print it out for your records.

The Justgiving reference number for your donation is D3888011. If you have a question about this donation please quote this number in any email to us.

If you have any suggestions about our service, please email us at [email protected]. We would love to hear your feedback.

If you would like to raise money for the charity of your choice with a Justgiving page of your own, please visit Justgiving - Raise money for charity online .

P.S. For a chance to win a £20 Amazon.com gift voucher, please click the link below and answer four quick questions about the service Justgiving has provided to you today: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=119183229627

Kind regards,

The Justgiving Team
Justgiving - the easiest way to fundraise and donate to charity online

·
Silent Knight
1,849 Posts
£ 25 for the hoodie

Cheers

Graham :)

·
Silent Knight
1,849 Posts
Receipt below - pm with my address on its way :)

Dear Graham,

Thank you very much for your kind donation of GBP25.00 to the fundraising page of Liz Hall. Thanks to Gift Aid, a further GBP7.05 will be added to your gift at no extra cost to you. To view your donation on the page, please visit Justgiving - Pink Coffin Trek to Base Camp Mt Everest .

Motor Neurone Disease Association has asked us to pass on the follwing message to you: "As we rely almost completely on voluntary donations, your gift will enable us to continue giving care for those living with MND and to provide hope for the future through research. Thank you so much for your valuable support."

This email is your receipt. Please print it out for your records.

The Justgiving reference number for your donation is D3888099. If you have a question about this donation please quote this number in any email to us.

If you have any suggestions about our service, please email us at [email protected]. We would love to hear your feedback.

If you would like to raise money for the charity of your choice with a Justgiving page of your own, please visit Justgiving - Raise money for charity online .

P.S. For a chance to win a £20 Amazon.com gift voucher, please click the link below and answer four quick questions about the service Justgiving has provided to you today: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=119183229627

Kind regards,

The Justgiving Team
Justgiving - the easiest way to fundraise and donate to charity online

·
12,604 Posts
Alun said:
Blimey, you were quick off the mark there mate!

only time I am ever quick off the mark!!!!

just logged on and first unread post was this one.

·
12,604 Posts
yazzyfooty said:
Sold exact time it was put onto the message board...............now that is fast!

was first thread on home page when I logged on. Must have been posted as I logged in, still £50 for the pink coffin trek ain't bad.

·
Swims with More Seals
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yazzyfooty said:
Sold exact time it was put onto the message board...............now that is fast!
My last spare space on the Exmouth trip last year went in 3 minutes too!!!!! I'm just such a good sales person!!

Now last ones left

1) Robin Hood Water Sports Reg Bag
5) Medium YD Fleece
6) Teklite 400 Torch - can provide spec info off back of packet.

Come on guys - its all for "Charidee"

K XX

G

·
0 Posts
Payment ref: D3890080

Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for your kind donation. This will help the MND Assoc in their work to find the cause of and hopefully a cure for this terrible relentless disease.

Kind Regards,
Liz Hall

Please note that your donation is now being processed by Justgiving.com and will be sent to Motor Neurone Disease Association after authorisation. If you have any questions about your donation please call the Justgiving helpdesk on freephone 0800 028 6183 or email [email protected]

To visit the Fund again, please click the following link

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
£25 for the fleece, but I cannot do the payment until I get home from work tonight...

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
whats the teklite specs please??

·
Swims with More Seals
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jo,

I'll stick them up tonight as the torch is at home and I'm at work.

I know it has 4 C batteries included in the pack and I'm reasonable certain its 100m rated but thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

I'll post the full spec at about 7pm tonight.

K XX

·
Swims with More Seals
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TekLite specifications

Depth Rating 300 ft (100m)
Bulb Xenon blub with spare
Bulb life 25 hours
Burn time 4-5 hours
Batteries 4 C cell (included)
Power 5.2 watts
Weight 1 lb (0.45 kg)
Lifetime warrenty

K XX

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Print this page
You donated : £ 25.00

Plus Gift Aid : £ 7.05

To the charity : Motor Neurone Disease Association

To the fundraising page : Pink Coffin Trek to Base Camp Mt Everest , created by Liz Hall

Your donation reference number is: D3895416

Your donation was processed by Justgiving.com and will appear on your card statement under that name. A receipt has been sent to you by email.

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
yep i'll take the teklite for £20... - just off to donate now

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
You donated : £ 20.00
Plus Gift Aid : £ 5.64
To the charity : Motor Neurone Disease Association
To the fundraising page : Pink Coffin Trek to Base Camp Mt Everest , created by Liz Hall
Your donation reference number is: D3895475
Your donation was processed by Justgiving.com and will appear on your card statement under that name. A receipt has been sent to you by email.

·
Swims with More Seals
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right folks, just a right nice RoHo Reg Bag to go.

who'll make me an offer!!

K XX

·
Swims with More Seals
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump - come on its the last item.

Someone take it off my hands!!!!!
K XX

1 - 20 of 27 Posts