YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
24 metre live aboard charter vessel based in cumbria
Izax Offshore
Nice setup mate not everyone can use these but it would make a great expo dive boat for a week or two.

would you look at operating around Ireland?

Graham

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
You'd need to get out a bit from Maryport - see is like hot choccy round there :D

Very fancy boat mind. I assume it is a ladder onto the aftdeck for access and egress, is it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like an expensive boat to run. Not sure I would like to dive from it though.
She can be very expensive to run , but at 12-13 knots she uses about 100 litres per hour which is not toooo bad ! The freeboard is quite low so access is not bad , we also have a 5 metre rib which can be launched by the onboard crane .

matt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice setup mate not everyone can use these but it would make a great expo dive boat for a week or two.

would you look at operating around Ireland?

Graham
We operate from any area and she is great for longer periods rather than short ones

matt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'd need to get out a bit from Maryport - see is like hot choccy round there :D

Very fancy boat mind. I assume it is a ladder onto the aftdeck for access and egress, is it?
It can be bit murky in the the Solway ! lots of marine life though if you like diving with company !
twin ladders on the midships either side , we can also suspend a platform off the aft and launch the 5 metre rib from the crane .

matt

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Matt,

have been trying to contact you by mobile on your website. will try again during the week.

Thanks

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
It can be bit murky in the the Solway ! lots of marine life though if you like diving with company !
Yes, lots of life. The Aquarium gets all sorts brought in by fishermen and the public from the immediate area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts