• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>Ok, so it's Friday afternoon and I'm bored!

Just wondering who uses chat programs, and if so which
one(s).

Juz

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

don't and won't use them, not least of all because it open your 'puta up to those a-holes who want to spread more damage around.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

I use MSN Messenger

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I use MSN and AIm ( aol ) as not only are most of my family on it ,,,, which is easier on phone calls , some of us Dover Divers are on MSN , til Beef puts on his webcam

ANdy

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Heads Up @ Jan. 16 2004,22:41)]I use MSN messenger to communicate with one person only and thats the way it'll stay! I used to use ICQ but it became a ball-ache with constant drivel being sent by all sorts.
Yea I used to use ICQ till they started sending you smutty messages  

Another one I used to use was Rogerwilco all ya needed was a micraphone, used to talk to all the yankees
with out the  hasstle of a large phone bill  

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Another one I used to use was Rogerwilco all ya needed was a micraphone, used to talk to all the yankees
Hey Georgie baby, ya sound bored , fancy a game of INTER SPACE WARS ......

Oh i can see it now .....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Heads Up @ Jan. 16 2004,22:58)]Yeah, used it when playing Counter Strike till my missus pointed out I was perhaps getting a little too serious about it!
ah counter-strike, the god of all games.  Teamspeak is a pretty decent voice communication software for general chit-chat; clearer than the phone
.  Use msn mostly for text chat myself.

Steve

(195.177.244.132:27015 ReflexGaming.co.uk | TMI  1.5)

·
Finally not a new member
270 Posts
Imported post

Have used MSN messenger, Yahoo and AIM at times.  Now only use MSN messenger as it seems to be the best.  As for the first poster havent you heard of firewalls, virus checkers etc.  Its a good way to chat to folks and with a mic and web cam cheaper than a phone call.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

msm myself..
as all my family are scattered in various locations around the globe, it sure saves a lot on the old phonebills.
dont know about a cam, all they do is seem to show up the saggy jowls.
Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts