YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
I use these. I have about 10 of them. They are great, but the bolt snaps are cheep crap. Still well worth it even spending £6 on a quality bolt snap to go with it

ATB

Mark

·
Aspiring to the Horizontal
2,823 Posts
A few of us in the middle east have been bulking orders together for lots of little bits and pieces and using these people:

Dive Gear Express | Equipment for Experienced Divers

They offer free international shipping if the order is over US $500 - if you get 4 or 5 people buying a couple of spools, some bungee etc it's amazing how quickly you can get to this amount. We got over $900 on the first box and nearly$700 on the second. Parcel came as ordered from USA to Saudi in 2 weeks by normal post. All items as described and well packed for protection.

Spools with 125ft (approx 40m) of #24 white cave line with S/S boltsnap at $12.95

You may get hit for duty in UK though.

Cheers, John

p.s. the hi viz orange and yellow is really bright - wear shades when you unpack the box

·
Registered
40 Posts
Prefer the spools I make myself, but can`t compare to their prices! Hell, I pay more for material (Delrin) and line before I start to machine them!!!!

BUT there was plenty of other great gear here, for a very nice price! Would like to try out the 5mm Northern Diver Gloves to see if they can keep me varm in 2-3degrees winterwater here in Norway... I can`t seem to get along with my drygloves, so need an alternative :) Anybody got these Northern Diver gloves and can give a feedback on how warm they are?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts