YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Shipwrecked & Comatose, drinking fresh mango juice
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I work in the travel industry, and occasionally get to hear of discount offers that could be interesting.  This offer is open to people who work (and can prove it - you need a letter from your employer) in the travel business or connected industries.  The list of people eligible for offers is:

Handling agents
NATS
Ukatets
Air Traffic Control Associations(UK & Eire)
Ukatts
Tour operators
Travel agents(ABTA &/or IATA)
Airline staff
Aircraft cleaners
Aviation Airport Services
BAA
Britanny ferries
C.R.S./G.D.S
Car hire
Cargo agents
Cargo Airlines
Catering
Customs
Duty free
EGATS
Engineering support
Foreign based airline/t agent staff
GATCO
Helicopters (not able to produce IATA788)
Hotel staff /hoteliers
Hoverspeed
IATA
IATCA
IATETS
ISU (travel club members only)
M.A.A.
Parents of airline/travel agents(unaccompanied)
Retired airline staff
Servisair
SITA/ARINC
Tourist Boards
Eurostar
ICTS
Securicor Aviation/Initial Aviation Security
Travel Agents(IATA only)

So if any of that applies to you, then there is an offer as follows:

St Lucia
Do you SCUBA dive?? Special offer at the Anse Chastenet in St Lucia, 25th Aug -15th Oct, get 6 free dives per certified divers per person per 7nt stay, or for those staying on terra firma get 3 free one hour massages per person per 7 night stay.

The details are available at: http://www.touchdown.co.uk/special....wsID=64

If I get wind of anything else that YD'ers may like, I'll post it.

Andy

·
Shipwrecked & Comatose, drinking fresh mango juice
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>oops, can I just add that I have nothing to do with the people behind this offer (touchdown holidays), nor can I act as any kind of agent for them or any other holiday company, it's just that their offers are sometimes added to our internal intranet and I thought it may be of interest to others on YD.

Andy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

Nice one Andy!! Wife works at Manchester airport and I've been on this website loads of times. Of particular interest to me are discounted holidays in Cuba up to 21 Dec at SANDALS or BEACHES in Varadero, under £800 for 14 nights all - inclusive ( with flights), with scuba diving INCLUDED !!!
Cracking website - fill your boots anyone who can remotely claim a link with the travel industry as listed above by Andy!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts