YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Can anyone help with some links to late breaks or cheap and cheerful diving holidays.

Red Sea, or basically anywhere!

Thanks.  

·
Registered
90 Posts
Imported post

You could try Explorers. A basic hotel outside Naam bay (there is a shuttle bus) is approx £280 for 7 nights including flights and taxes. Single suppliment is £7/day. If you go early December or January you get a 5 day dive pack free.

I am off there next month but staying in the bay.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

If anyone wants to hook up with me, im always ready to bugger off to strange places with people i have never met (hasnt failed me yet!).. Cheap and cheerful sounds like a plan.  So if people are having a club trip somewhere good, gimme a shout if you want to deprive a village of its idiot for a week.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Here ya go Phil,

I posted this link in 'Information' last week, it's got Red Sea and Caribbean and a few other places. Good luck mate.

Late Availability Dive Hols

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

I have used crusader travel too and got some good deals

·
Registered
964 Posts
Imported post

It depends when you want to go.
Off season is the best for cheap stuff.  Christmas/New Year is high season in Sharm.  Also July to October.  
Apart from that you can get some great deals.  I went for a week in June, stayed in the Hilton and paid £350 for flights, accomodation and ten dives with Emperor.

If you want to go before Christmas or after new year you should be able to get some good deals and I know Emperor will be doing deals like buy one (5 day dive package) get one free or half price depending on the time.

http://emperordivers.com/

http://www.regal-diving.co.uk/specials.php3?dt=redsea

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Thanks for all the links, I should be able to cobble together a nice little break from that lot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts