YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having sold an item of dive gear to a YD'er, I now need to get it posted to them but the cost of delivery via Royal Mail is extortionate! The item weighs 7kg (it's a 5litre steel cylinder) and needs to get to an address in Plymouth. I'm exploring two options...

1. YD Post - Anyone up near the Vobster area happen to be travelling down to Plymouth in the next week or so?

2. Cheap Parcel Delivery - I've checked out Parcel2Go and they want £10 inc VAT. Anyone know of a cheaper parcel delivery service that will also provide £50 of compensation cover?

ps. Don't want much, do I! lol

G

·
weather permitting, I'll be going down the M5 from Worcester to Plymouth next Friday afternoon

and I'll only charge £8 fully insured :D

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I like to use Interparcel, they are agents for all sorts of couriers.
You can pay via paypal (brilliant for when you've just been paid for an item you sold on ebay via paypal) and they will arrange for collection of the parcel as well, which save's me getting off my lardy ar53 to go post it.

Interparcel Titan Service £9.99(+VAT) so £11.75 includes next working day delivery and £50 cover.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I'm going down to Aquanauts (in Plymouth) week Saturday (19th May) and I'm only 20min away from Vobster so I can get down there easily enough.

If that's any use give me a PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts