YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Here ya go, for ease of use:

Top Slide Show

Thanks for this Kirky - well worth a butcher's.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Outstanding!! Top drawer stuff!

I've just played a couple of these slide shows, and they are genuinely stunning - as Kirky said, you gotta have a broadband connection or you'll be here some time!

For all you cavers out there (Davey Willo, Bob Cooper, Wetlettuce et al) you gotta have a butcher's at the slide show called 'Stairway to Heaven' !! Awsome!

Enjoy.

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Imported post

Wow wow wow.  These are absolutely fantastic & well worth the download time (OK, so I'm spoilt with broadband, but trust me, they are worth the wait).  I had a HUGE grin on my face watching these slideshows...

Galapagos.  Hmm.  Have been thinking vaguely about a trip here for a couple of years now.  Attention is now getting more sharply focussed!  Superlatives fail me....And I love that piano refrain in 'Clocks' too

Helen

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Problem! I've downloaded three of the files to my desktop but when I double-click on them I just get the title page. Nothing else happens. Any suggestions, please?

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

John
it says the exe files wont play on a Mac, that's you stuffed then  

Matt

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ April 27 2004,15:44)]John
it says the exe files wont play on a Mac, that's you stuffed then  

Matt
Actually, no, Matt! I gave up on my Mac and bought a laptop PC a few months ago. I think the problem may have to do with other computer problems I'm having at the moment.

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Imported post

Stunning pics, <round of applause> makes you feel very privilaged to be a diver and see those kind of sights.

makes note on 'places to dive' page of diary!

Thank you for sharing, just glad I have broadband!!

Ian

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Wonderful, so much more added to the "to do list", at this rate I'll live to be 150.

·
235 Posts
Imported post

Just watched 'Stairway to Heaven' - excellent even though it took me 30 minutes to download on my dial up connection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts