YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, i accept i'm under the influence of some serious Castillo De Calatrave red (half price in Sainsbugs at the moment!) but i have to say i'm thoroughly enjoying a 3cd collection titled Vintage Cheese containing such classics as Sugar Baby Love, OB-LA-DI,OB-LA-DA, beautiful Sunday, Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep, Build Me Up Buttercup, Billy Don't Be A Hero and Is This The Way To Amarillo!!!!

What can I say, sometimes at my age memories are all you have to cling too among the wreckage:embarassed: , gotta go now, Gary Pucket and the Union Gap are on next!!!!!!!!!!

Karaoke stylee on " Young Girl, Get outa My Life, My Love for You Is Way Outa Line" Karaoke off!

What does Paul Olivers Tag say? Oh yes I remember, Mustn't Post Pissed! Oh well I'll remember next time!!!!!:teeth:

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
OMG!!! i want a copy!!

It sounds like it would be excellent in the car on some of the long boring journeys I have to make!

·
Lord Protector of the Pies and Defender of the Bee
1,021 Posts
I heared Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep recently and it bought memories flooding back.....not enough to buy an album though;)

·
Lord Protector of the Pies and Defender of the Bee
1,021 Posts
Calm before the storm, everything in place bar a few last moment thingymies. Really weird i'm very calm at the moment despite that i'm still trying to write a speach.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Now, i accept i'm under the influence of some serious Castillo De Calatrave red (half price in Sainsbugs at the moment!) but i have to say i'm thoroughly enjoying a 3cd collection titled Vintage Cheese containing such classics as Sugar Baby Love, OB-LA-DI,OB-LA-DA, beautiful Sunday, Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep, Build Me Up Buttercup, Billy Don't Be A Hero and Is This The Way To Amarillo!!!!

What can I say, sometimes at my age memories are all you have to cling too among the wreckage:embarassed: , gotta go now, Gary Pucket and the Union Gap are on next!!!!!!!!!!

Karaoke stylee on " Young Girl, Get outa My Life, My Love for You Is Way Outa Line" Karaoke off!

What does Paul Olivers Tag say? Oh yes I remember, Mustn't Post Pissed! Oh well I'll remember next time!!!!!:teeth:

And you wonder why no one will share a lift with you ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Diving is mostly wet but sooooo much fun
351 Posts
how about yd's very own up/down load area? then we can all share in this pop picker poptastic collection.
how about it????
can we do this....

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how about yd's very own up/down load area? then we can all share in this pop picker poptastic collection.
how about it????
can we do this....
NOT ARF!!!!:teeth:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
You told me it was because he smelt
;)
That as well :)
how about it????
can we do this....
I'm no expert but we could fall foul of copyright laws.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That as well :)

I'm no expert but we could fall foul of copyright laws.

Safe diving,
Steve
Steve's right, but PM me for further discussion! Anyway I really do have to log off now 'cos Rambo is on!!!!

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Steve's right, but PM me for further discussion! Anyway I really do have to log off now 'cos Rambo is on!!!!
wouldn't want to miss that would we ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
755 Posts
I heared Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep recently and it bought memories flooding back.....not enough to buy an album though;)
Embarassingly enough, Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep was the first single I ever bought (showing my age there). It still brings back happy memories.

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
Embarassingly enough, Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep was the first single I ever bought (showing my age there). It still brings back happy memories.
Dare I admit it, but Puppy Love was my first! Having a mental block. Was it Donny Osmond or Michael Jackson???

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
ooerrr. are we going to reminisce (sp) about crap 1970's music again? I can't remember my first single at the moment, I am sure it will come back to me later. It has Summer in the title i think. The first album I bought was Frankie Valley & the Four Seasons, but i can't remember the title, and I don't have it any more. The first album bought for me as a present, by a boy was Squeeze, Kool for kats. Excellent. i still have that one in the pile :)

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
First Single I bought "Take It On The Run" by REO Speedwagon :embarassed:

However super embarrasing mode on, First single bought for me "Two Little Boys" by "Can You Guess Who It Is Yet" ROLF HARRIS:embarassed: :embarassed:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts