YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

I cant wait

Christmas day pig out on dad's magical Christmas dinner (My dad was the head chef at the Dorchester London) Boxing day fly out to Egypt for a weeks diving including a 100m dip in the the Blue Hole in Dahab.

I realise of course, that any one who didnt hate me before realy hates me now  

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Registered
91 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark Chase @ Oct. 08 2003,19:15)]I cant wait

Christmas day pig out on dad's magical Christmas dinner (My dad was the head chef at the Dorchester London) Boxing day fly out to Egypt for a weeks diving including a 100m dip in the the Blue Hole in Dahab.

I realise of course, that any one who didnt hate me before realy hates me now  

ATB

Mark Chase
yep

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Agreed

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Mark can you help me on this one about xmas I can`t make my mind up about the dinner.
A. A Turkey
B. A BBQ on the Beach
That is after the Xmas dive toget the apetite up.

Regards
Michael

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>O.K I fogot to do the login in out bit. And my Avatar is nicer  so there better

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Michael
Any chance you could reply to the mail I sent you through your web site, only now Chasey has said he's going away I want to go too  

Especially as I really hate him  
so I wont be going to Egypt or is that HULL

Matt

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Sorry mat I was trying to get hold of the person about the Accom and still am I think she is away for a week. Get back about that asap

Regards
Michael

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Heya Howard

NO, Michael is not wearing my clothes, I would lynch him..although he has already nicked my diving torch and various other accessories *g*

moray

·
The Artist formerly known as 'John Duncan'
364 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Im off to Italy Xmas eve, xmas day dinner with lots of hand-waving Italian family (dinner takes ALL day!) then off to the mountains for a bit of snowboarding on boxing day. next day visit more family, then home on the sunday. It sure beats the queens speech and james bond/wizard of oz/fools and horses on TV.

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Working this Christmas, yet again, as is Mrs D. We've had only one Christmas off together in the last 12 years! The joys of working in the emergency services!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts