YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Is there anyway at all I can close this account. Don't particularly want to leave it open as now have a single account and even knowing our names are linked any where makes me feel quite ill. :angel:

Thanks

Tori

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
What they'll do is change the username for you. It can be done.

When me and Howie split it was traumatic. Luckily we both had logins before and could go back to our regular YD personas. The Howie & Digs account got banned, it was probably for the best.

I hope you didn't split for the same reasons we did - Howie's penis was very small. Baz I hope didn't have the same problem.

Or of course they can delete the whole thing I think.

Digs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The split was ages ago - thank god! Details are private although if you have visited Sharm in the last 6 months I am sure you would know all the juicey details. Hardly the most descrete place in the world. Anyway, just want it closed really. I am not going to use it and would rather he did not post with my name attached.

:teeth:

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Cor, talk of the town! Can't say I've ever been to Sharm. Maybe someone will tell me in October. I do love a bit of gossip!

They could always change that account to Baz (the artist formerly known as Tori and Baz) like when Prince changed his name.

I take it the split wasn't related to the size of Baz's manhood. How fortunate for you. Baz at least can rest assured his performance hasn't been brought into question. I know how it troubled Howie after our split, he had a lot of difficulty getting up the self esteem to meet to someone new.

Digs.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Cor, talk of the town! Can't say I've ever been to Sharm. Maybe someone will tell me in October. I do love a bit of gossip!

They could always change that account to Baz (the artist formerly known as Tori and Baz) like when Prince changed his name.

I take it the split wasn't related to the size of Baz's manhood. How fortunate for you. Baz at least can rest assured his performance hasn't been brought into question. I know how it troubled Howie after our split, he had a lot of difficulty getting up the self esteem to meet to someone new.

Digs.
jack have u been at the sherry again !! :teeth:

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
He does know what he's lost. He's lost Boyfriend of the Year 2007. Howie's loss is Jen's gain I suppose. Just look at that photo from the Tech 1 course, he's obviously not over me yet.

No sherry required. I have extreme tiredness going on, been diving today and got sum total about 12 hours sleep this week. Bonkers.

I do hope you've moved on Tori. Sounds like you are free to spread your wings now. Are you working in Sharm still?

Digs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still here and diving every day. Moved on several months ago but once again back to enjoying my single status. :embarassed:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
i would be enjoying being single diving in sharm every day !!!

and jack u need to look after urself more !

more sleep required i think !!! :teeth:

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
I am tempted to go and get some sleep now. I have fixed my TV. I wish I was in sharm now. For the diving, you understand. And the sunshine. And so I wouldn't have to go to work on Monday.

You go girlfriend. Enjoy Sharm as a free and single lassie. I love being in resorts without any ties, you can do what you want when you want. Like eating dinner in fancy restaurants (like Sinead O'Connor). I know she helped Howie when he was dealing with the grief, Nothing Compares to You is one of those songs which really makes you feel like you're not the only one who's gone through it all.

Leigh, I was at Stoney today and you weren't there. I am very disappointed. I have to presume you are either sick or you were there and avoiding me, as this has never happened before. I missed you a bit, in a platonic kind of way. Like when you go to the beach and you've not got a dog with you (as in an actual dog, not someone you've met in a dodgy nightclub in Newquay), it doesn't feel right but you're not sure why.

Digs.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I am tempted to go and get some sleep now. I have fixed my TV. I wish I was in sharm now. For the diving, you understand. And the sunshine. And so I wouldn't have to go to work on Monday.

You go girlfriend. Enjoy Sharm as a free and single lassie. I love being in resorts without any ties, you can do what you want when you want. Like eating dinner in fancy restaurants (like Sinead O'Connor). I know she helped Howie when he was dealing with the grief, Nothing Compares to You is one of those songs which really makes you feel like you're not the only one who's gone through it all.

Leigh, I was at Stoney today and you weren't there. I am very disappointed. I have to presume you are either sick or you were there and avoiding me, as this has never happened before. I missed you a bit, in a platonic kind of way. Like when you go to the beach and you've not got a dog with you (as in an actual dog, not someone you've met in a dodgy nightclub in Newquay), it doesn't feel right but you're not sure why.

Digs.
u wa dissapointed yes??
so why didnt u invite me then ? unless u was doing weird and wonderfull things with gasses not many people have heard of !! let alone used!!

and yes been taking a well deserved rest diggs ! a few weeks doing some walking instead of diving !! as for the plutonic ! u beeter be carefull howie doesnt pick up on this chat or he may think theres subliminal meanings to all this !! ps the last time i saw u i couldnt avoid u as u came walking down the car park with a long trench coat on !! as if u had been shoplifting for make up in woolies lol!!

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
u wa dissapointed yes??
so why didnt u invite me then ? unless u was doing weird and wonderfull things with gasses not many people have heard of !! let alone used!!

and yes been taking a well deserved rest diggs ! a few weeks doing some walking instead of diving !! as for the plutonic ! u beeter be carefull howie doesnt pick up on this chat or he may think theres subliminal meanings to all this !! ps the last time i saw u i couldnt avoid u as u came walking down the car park with a long trench coat on !! as if u had been shoplifting for make up in woolies lol!!
Ha ha! Shoplifting for makeup! I'll have you know that's my jacket for when I have to go roughing people up! Of course that was in my previous life as a baliff. :)

I was supposed to be training someone so not ideal for us to go in, next time I'll let you know. But then normally you're there any time I'm going to be there anyway! We should really dive together more often. But then I'm not at the Cove all that often these days, it's a good test bed but I've started to get to know the rocks now.

I did get the living bejesus scared out of me by a crayfish corpse today though. And we buried a dead bird on the 20m shelf. It was an emotional day. Dead crayfish, dead bird (species not defined), dead lucky the flying fish (at chez Woz). We at least managed to pay our respects to crayfish and bird. I didn't get to see lucky in his final moments, but I will go to the site of his demise next week to think about his life, and how he learnt to fly.

Anyway, I've decided to become a little more conventional with gas choice. I have abandoned my plan to use 50/20 as a deco gas, it's complicated but every time I label up the tanks I think of Howie. How he loved it when we blended gas together, it was like love forming in each and every cylinder. Or at least I think that's what we put in there. Smelled ok afterwards, but the oily residue was a bit different.

And walking? Walking? Is that like running, but for lazy bastards? Get on the treadmill chief, but you want to be careful, too much exercise and that DUI will get all baggy! :D

Digs.

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
I love being in resorts without any ties, you can do what you want when you want. Like eating dinner in fancy restaurants (like Sinead O'Connor).
Ditto. Last time I was in Sharm I was with Sinead O'Conner and I was thrown out because I wasn't wearing a tie. She was allowed in (different rules for ladies I suppose) and I just went and had a kebab.

But anyway I digress. What's all this 50/20 deco gas about? I thought about it when working out what to put in my 7, but decided that acutally I didn't want to be finishing deco on a Helium mix. It would be ok if you had an O2 bottle as well, but I wouldn't like it as my last mix.

Janos

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Tori

Just change the login password - then he can't use it again, and you don't have to use it again. Simple.

Sue

·
YDs Most Southerly Monkey
6,434 Posts
What they'll do is change the username for you. It can be done.

When me and Howie split it was traumatic. Luckily we both had logins before and could go back to our regular YD personas. The Howie & Digs account got banned, it was probably for the best.

I hope you didn't split for the same reasons we did - Howie's penis was very small. Baz I hope didn't have the same problem.

Or of course they can delete the whole thing I think.

Digs.
Howie told me that he is in fact normally endowed; he reckons the problem was actually "at Digger's end".

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Howie told me that he is in fact normally endowed; he reckons the problem was actually "at Digger's end".
Oh dear, Howie once again getting bitter about the whole thing. I thought we were through this.

Janos, I am disappointed to see Sinead out with another man. I reckon that was about the time we broke up, she said nothing compared to me, but obviously you do. The 50/20 idea only works with O2 or similar at 6m (or the assumption the unit might work again at 6, and run O2 breather - personally of all the possible failures I see electronics failure as remarkably possible!) but it's not the end of the world to surface on 20% He IMO. Of course I've changed my mind about it now, but it was a nice idea for a bit, and as we'd talked about, it made my stages float just nicely even very full.

Digs.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts