1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Come and play with me

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

By Eck, you don't get an offer like that every day!  I will be available for questions from the floor for exactly one hour only commencing at 7PM.  Don't miss this exciting opportunity to ask the illustrious Sumpgirl any questions you like.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

I'll be there. Even found some thing to waterproof fabric now so chair dont get too wet. Dont stand at bottom off slope cos when I start rolling theres no stopping me.....
Should be there for 11-12 ish. What time you playing?

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Forgive me for being so bold as to ask, when exactly did we become dive buddies?  I wasn't aware that I knew someone called Stef or had made arrangements to dive together.  

Rgds

Al Zheimer

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Hello my dear,
              Did you get my photo of the 'prize' Shhh, that has to remain our little secret. Certain authorities don't know about it.
  I'm really sorry I missed you at 7pm. It might have been fun. Shall we call it a rain-check.  

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

Don't believe you. There is no better 'prize'. I see your a senior member. I want to be one as well. It's no fair. Then again, I'm lucky enough to have a senior member.;o)
Are all the big boys still making you cry. Never mind, I'll wipe your tears away.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

we are not buddies and probally never will be............
watch out for rolling armchairs....

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Hehe. Handbags at 90 metres ROFL

Peter, you never got the Chef's bell did you!!!!!  You didn't look hard enough in the wheel house

I hope the big boys are not making YOU cry, don't worry the almighty Ammers will protect you NOT!

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

so you did not come out to play today:cry:
Too bad, nice day down there.

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Makes a change from fettling gear in the rain.  Dived on a different unit today and yesterday and the day before, it was awesome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts