YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

When in my dive shop a few weeks ago, a T-shirt was sold to a customer - the last one in the shop which is why I didn't look at another one and I would like to know the company name and if they have a www or not.  On the back is a back view of a blonde lady wearing a dive cylinder, but on the front is a superb logo of a frog wearing a twinset.  I'm interested in a copy of the frog logo - anyone know anything?  Thanks in advance and dive safely.  

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Sounds like Amphibious Outfitters
I have one
You know you're too deep when strange fish start offering you candy

·
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Thank you Dom, but that's not the frog logo I saw.  It was small, with a twinset on it's back, but no fins, mask etc, and I don't remember seeing guages or anything either.  However, chances are they have more than one frog logo!  I'll hunt down a www and take it from there.  I did ask the dive shop (by e-mail) but nothing yet.  Dive safely.  

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Some guys I know had a bit of a frog-related spoof going, they invented a training agency called IATPD (International Association of Technical Pond Divers) which had a friendly looking frog as a logo, could get in touch with them if you like?

Chee-az
Steve

·
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

I GOT IT!!  I GOT THE LOGO!!  I HAVE IT ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN AS I TYPE!  Well chuffed, I pulled about 6 or so T-shirt designs off the www, Dom you were right, it was Amphibious OUtfitters.  Now I'm going to 'fiddle' and see what I can get.  Thank you for your help folks!  Time to go and get lunch, dive safely.  Ribbet.  (Might actually be worth opening a bottle of champagne tonight for that...)  

·
Resident Serbian Sniper
492 Posts
Imported post

Glad you got sorted Frog.
As an aside,the classiest T shirt I ever saw was at Blackpool on a stall,it had the famous recruiting image of Kitchener pointing but the slogan read
"I may not go down in history,but I will go down on your little sister!"
I thought it was great,my girlfriend did'nt however so it stayed there.If anyone's got one I'd love to know.
Hobby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts