YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>TAURUS DIVING LTD

Has put together a carrier bag full of useful goodies , to win it you must prove you have done the following below.

Stick a YD tanker sticker on the bog door on the aft deck.

Simple , huh ,,,,,,,,

Andy

boat is in Dover marina on Wellington dock berth 54 ,,,, you can't miss it ,,, i have put it here soley for the comp.

GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
50 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>ill put a  YD tanker sticker on my dads dor but does that still meen i win the bag of stuff???

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>dya know how much it was to get to Birmingham for the dive show?? £70 quid!  £70 quid, ffs thats a new reel that is!  Good job the other half loves me innit!

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Jay,,,

It's not me that wants a free sticker to match the others ,, just a good way in getting some of the divers here to get thier heads together for a super bag of bits ,,,,

I want to buy a YD pennant to fly ,,,,,,,,, got any for sale ?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>If no-one's done it by the 28th when you have your day in aid of the RNLI then I'd better warn the harbour master to expect a rush down the ramp to the Taurus.

Still can't believe you managed to cram so much into one carrier bag !!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Capel diver (DAD) you have already got the sticker on your bog door so so far you are the closest to winning that bag!!
beef

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>none on the bog door, but I pasted one on Eddie's forehead *gg* does that count? (pssst Jay, tell him it counts!)

moray

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>WE HAVE A WINNER

Sticker place on heads door at 16:03 on the 28 Dec 2003  by Mr Paul Oliver

Got phot's as catching him in the act, but need to find me lead to download from cam to pc ..

Andy

well down paul

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Andy

That Calender with the HW timings (Dover), Depth and moon states make all the effort worth while.

Regards

Paul

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Told ya it was a bag of USEFUL stuff.

Stickers and pens for the girls.
Calender for ya dive planning .
Leaflets to give ya newbie divers .

AND

something to remember me by , while ya sat having your coffee before going to work in the morning

Andy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts