YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Searching for the Great A'Tuin
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
After promising myself for a couple of years that I would get back in the water I have to conceed that me and my wife are ex-divers so I have some kit for sale.
Located near M1 J31 (postcode S20) for viewing or collection

I've had a nosey through some other FS threads - I think that these are fair prices, but if I am being a bit optomistic please make an offer - I will not be offended by any genuine offer,

I Will do deals for multiple kit - Collection prefered, or postage at cost
I may split regs/gauges for the right offer

BCD's - Now on ebay
Buddy Explorer (old style) Purple-Size M - includes LP hose & mesh bag - £50 starting price
Buddy Explorer Purple Size M with LP hose and bag | eBay UK
Ladies Seaquest Eva Black-Size S (integrated weights) - includes LP hose (& 8kg lead if collected) £50 starting price

Drysuit
Mens Aquion + Undersuit- Size Med/Short - Includes LP Hose + Bag - £125
New Page 2
size chart - http://www.aquion-dive.com/pdf/aquion/Dry Suit Size Chart.pdf

Whites Glacier 2 Undersuit & Whites Glacier 0 Jumper Size M - £45

OTHER - I will add prices soon
Aqualung Bag - Traveller 450 - Good condition (never been on a plane) £20
US Divers Mariner Mesh Bag - good condition £8
Ralftech DSMB - Used as a backup - £10
Poseidon Proglove % finger - 5mm - size S - £10
Aqualung Gloves 3mm - Size S - £7
Cressi Weight belt - £4
4x 2kg shotbags - 1 bag slight tear, Name written on in marker pen £25 (all 4)
2x 4kg Weight blocks Good condition - all paint intact £30 (pair)
2x 4Kg shaped lead (suits Sequest integrated pockets) - £20

Thanks for looking
Any questions please ask
Marc

Attachments

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reduced a few prices, Anyone interested before i look at eBay?
am I completely out on my prices?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Reduced a few prices, Anyone interested before i look at eBay?
am I completely out on my prices?
Probably not the best time of year to be selling second hand kit, not a huge number of people diving at the moment. If it were me I'd wait until spring.

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably not the best time of year to be selling second hand kit, not a huge number of people diving at the moment. If it were me I'd wait until spring.
Yes, Thinking about it your right about that, I'm not in a rush to sell, - it was only at the end of this summer without us diving again that me and my wife decided that we wouldnt be getting back in the water and we've decided to sell.

Possibly good Xmas Prezzies :D

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pictures as requested

Pictures as requested
An other info please ask

As for the Shot, I can post using Royal mail (unless YD post is going past) , so their postage costs will give you some idea?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Not being funny.....but it might be worth losing the Miflex HP hose as they've not received great press recently.....the regs are great....what 1st stage are they (DS4?)....might also be worth looking at new pricing as well as what people are advertising as sometimes there are a lot of unrealistic prices....the ATX40/40 with DS4 and double console is on at DiveLife for £234....so you're only £59 and a reg bag away from a brand new item. I'm not saying your price is wrong...just giving some pointers.

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not being funny.....but it might be worth losing the Miflex HP hose.
Sorry, Ive only got the Miflex, My original hp had a slow leak and was replaced with this, I will change to a std HP hose at cost if anyone requests....

..the regs are great....what 1st stage are they .
Looking at the Apeks website I'm Prety certain they are DST - It is the swivel turret type, I'll put a close up photo soon

·
Floats like a cannon ball
189 Posts
Thanks for the stuff I collected this morning mate, if anyone is thinking of buying any of Marcs kit I can vouch personally that you can buy from him with confidence.

Cheers.

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi,

Yes the Regs (and everything else) are still available, I keep promising myself to start putting things on ebay, but im just too lazy.

Marc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts