YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Ok OK, so I like the site, and I like the chat .... BUT!!! how the hell do i get a little piccy on my posts??? As you've guessed I aint no BIll Gates, but it cant be that hard surely??
Please post an idiots guide so that I can join the elite!

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

To everyone that is now thinking .... what a prat!! yes I may be BUT! ive sussed it! however ......... i had to choose one from the list! Further details still required please.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>urm well.....................

go to your control panel, button is top left under your name

go to personal info

go to avatar options

about half way down are your image avatars and upload avatars at the bottom, just add either the adress or upload from your own machine, you might have to shrink it progressively until it fits, (I found trial and error worked very well at this).

Hope this helps, if you've still no you then ask someone else as I'm certainly no technogeek

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey AA,

When in you're in the main forum page - look to you top left handhand side and see the place where it says "Welcome AirAssisted" - immediately below that you'll see 'Your Control Panel'. Click on to it.

On the page which opens, you'll see various link options - click 'Personal Info'.

You'll now see a list of options - you need the second one down called 'Avatar Options' - click it.

You'll now be faced with a bunch of already stored avatars - choose one of them if you'd like. The instructions to sort this are pretty striaght forward.

If you'd like to use a picture for your avatar which is stored on your PC, then go to the very bottom of the option which is called 'Upload your own Avatar'. Again, the instructions are pretty straight forward and this allows you to choose a picture of you own.

Hope this helps - let us know if ya need any more.

Cheers,

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Guess what! yes i read the instructions!! many thanks for your help, now you all get to see my ugly mug when I was in capernwray!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts