YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Am moving to Henfield eventually in the next month - from Herts and am in need of a computer expert to sort out my home and business computer needs. As me and computers arn't compatible is there anyone here who can help or knows someone I can trust...

Cosmo

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
you're moving about 10 minutes away from me. So if you need help setting up your home pcs, networks, printers etc, so just me a line once you are in and I'll come round and have a natter about what, and see if we can't get you up and running for the price of a cup of tea. With regards to the business stuff, I have loads of good contacts for that depending on the complexity of your requirements, but again we can talk about that at the time.

G

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garf
many thanks for offer - will let you know when things are moving forward.
We are stuck waiting at the moment. Hope to be in by end of June.

Cosmo

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Garf
many thanks for offer - will let you know when things are moving forward.
We are stuck waiting at the moment. Hope to be in by end of June.

Cosmo

·
bleedingheartliberalpcgon emadtreehuggingdogooder
1,135 Posts
Henfield? Blimey...that's where I live. Or at least it is until the weekend when I move into a rented place in Haywards Heath.

I can't help you with the computer side of things I'm afraid - but I can thoroughly recommend the butchers in the high street for some quality sausages, also the George Tavern on the high street does a lovely range of meals. Depending on where you are in Henfield it's also a very nice walk over the common and through the woods to the farm shop on the old brighton road for your veg shopping.

Henfield's a lovely spot.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the heads up on Henfield - can't wait really - now we both just want to move. Wish I could put a bomb up their a**** well enough moaning it will happen just not too patient at the mo.

Cosmo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts