YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Yey Davie, so it is true what Campers says, your diving IS better than your driving!!!!!! Tee hee. Well done :girlhug: :teeth:

(The wheels on the bus go wibble wobble wobble :note: )

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice one Davie!!

Typed with sincerity but through gritted teeth out of jealousy.

G

·
Congrats "Cuddles" ;) hope your still being a good boy, and that you've got my bed sorted for me, hopefully i should be over there in about a month :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Congrats "Cuddles" ;) hope your still being a good boy, and that you've got my bed sorted for me, hopefully i should be over there in about a month :thumbs_up:
Help m' bob, 2 ruddy scots in can pic a fart. They won't know what's hit them!!!! :)

G

·
Help m' bob, 2 ruddy scots in can pic a fart. They won't know what's hit them!!!! :)
lol, I was in Zante a few weeks ago, and there was 5 of us in 1 dive centre, and 3 of us were brought up within 2 miles of each other, at least Davie has the decency to be brought up 4 miles away from me !! ( even if it is a rough bit of town ) :angel:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Have uploaded some photos of the rescue course in full swing to Flickr but have also managed to tweak the Scuba Med website to display them.

Photo Gallery

Cant wait to get back diving after my wee bump in the van.

Davie.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
View attachment 4084

EH? Who's that? And why is it on your rescue diver photos? (er... c'est moi!!)
Lol its the new dynamic photo gallery, basiclly all we have done is create a group on Flickr (the free photo community) and got some code to show any ten random images from the group to the ScubaMed website (or any website).

Its a good way to have fresh content on the website without having to code it.

Im looking at adding some YD RSS Feeds next and trying to add some more improvements to Daves site...

Davie.
IT Director ScubaMed :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts