YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Do you know anyone who’d like to join a coral reef survey expedition as a dive instructor? Greenforce, a registered non-profit organization, operates three long-term projects in Fiji, Malaysia and the Bahamas conducting reef surveys for host country partners. See our website www.Greenforce.org for details.

Right now we’re looking to recruit two more BSAC dive instructors. We need a minimum of BSAC Open Water Instructor, together with oxygen admin and boat handling qualifications. Mechanical skills and the ability to service dive equipment would also be an advantage. The position would be for a minimum of twelve months, based at one of our expedition camps.

We can’t promise a big salary, but offer the chance to escape the UK for a year, living a unique life on a tropical island well off the tourist trail.

If this sounds interesting, please drop me an e-mail or call me on 0207 470 8888 for a chat. Alternatively, if you know someone to whom this would appeal, please let them know.

Thanks.
Jonathon Tully

Director of Operations
Greenforce
11-15 Betterton Street, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9BP

Tel 0870 770 2646

International +44 207 470 8888

www.Greenforce.org

·
Registered
141 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>hey! what's wrong with a PADI OWSI and MFAI with a DAN O2 Provider cert? eh? eh? eh?

I feel very left out

Me want to go do exciting coral reef survey

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>I hope you know that your MFAI is now defunct and you need to do an EFR crossover.

Just in case you didn't know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts