YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum, and to diving. I learned to dive in August last year and am now totally addicted!

I'm going on a holiday to Corfu with some non diving friends in June and would like to do a few dives while I'm there and would really appreciate any recommendations for dive centres there.

I've found a few on the PADI website, but would really like to dive with someone that I've had some recommendation for, especially as I'm going to be on my own.

Thanks

Jen

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Jen,

Welcome to YD! Nice bunch of people here and the advice is first class. I've been helped out on many an occasion.

I dived in Corfu a couple of years ago in Kassiopi, north of the island. I dived with Corfu Divers which is run by a guy called Angelos. Decent boat, friendly staff etc.. Nice comfortable dives. Well worth a look. There website appears to be down at the moment, but I have a couple of pictures of the shop/boat here: Corfu Piccies

Hope that helps,

Ian

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>In 2001 I had a mixed experience with the instructor that operated from the Club Magic Life hotel at Nissaki (not actually part of the hotel, for anyone in the legal world).

I also experienced Craghoppers-which is a teaching experience. Proved to be a very expensive day for one dive and had to pay extra for the second.

I did not dive with the people up in Kassiopi, but heard good things about them.

·
Optimist
119 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jen
I have dived in Kassiopi, with Corfu Divers. The owner is Angelo Kiros, and he can be contacted on +30 0663 0 29226
or on mobile 094 6099 185. His website is down at the moment. He is a nice bloke and his staff were a great bunch. I am going back last week in July/first week in August to dive with him again. Good luck with your diving,
Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts