YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

did you see the vis in the canal beter than stoney we should get a dive together.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Imported post

lol

should find out where and add to inland sites

and the police divers 99% of the time only use surface fed supply, not 12ltr with the missing pony bottle (there was a pony clamp),

but we should give the bbc there artistic licence, pity though gale survived as she is such a depressing charicter

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

I recon they modelled ET on her.

Or so I`m told, never having watched the program........
No wonder Martin left her....or so I`m told.

Now Fred he`s a great character...or so I`m told.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Heads Up @ Mar. 14 2003,21:04)]As well has having a face like a well-smacked arse!
The phrase you are looking for is

" she's been on fire and put out with a cricket bat"

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#333399'>.                            

47.5 hrs underwater in one go [without a tank or air supply].
think they should be made honorary members of YD.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

sad or what?

You guys really watch Coronation Street?

That's sad.

I suppose you all watch Eastenders and Hollyoaks too?

What is the world comimg to?

·
Resident Serbian Sniper
492 Posts
Imported post

Interesting.My mate was on a job for Corrie when some mad tart jumped off a bridge (with a baby)into a canal,his job was to go in 1st and check the landing zone was clear and hang about while she got wet.
I watched this one,resplendent in wonderfully inaccurate equipment and procedure(not so much that they were on scuba,but the tanks were the wrong sort,wrong way up etc etc),as I gleefully pointed out to my agitated better half as she tried to absorb this pinnacle of drama.

Interestingly,aside from the Manchester Ship at a min.of 30 ft,none of the canals around here are deep enough to completely submerge a people carrier,they tend to be a bit shallow for that,with of course that gin clear vis to boot.Not to mention the fact that they should have received medical attention for taking in canal water..............
"It's all dick is'nt it" as Lennon said.
Hobby.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Imported post

Hey.......
Maybe that guy that posted on the "other side" about car diving was in fact Tricky Dicky himself.................
Fee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts