YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said on another thread, I have to go to Durham on Thursday 10th May for a 9am meeting on Friday 11th May.

I should be able to get up there with enough time to do a dive, but i have no idea where or anything.... normally my dives are either south coast, or Farnes.

Is anyone free (hopefully the weather will be OK) to go for an evening shore/boat dive somewhere in the north east? Not fussy about the depth, I can either go single or twins.
:)

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I'm not up there anymore, but you could try giving Aquanorth (Aquanorth Diving Centre) a call - they organise a boat out of the Tyne (about 30mins up the road from Durham), i've booked onto it myself a few times and they always find a suitable buddy. Nice enough little boat too, if I remember right...

David

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Aw chick I'm in Tenerife :frown:

Good luck and I hope you get a dive - wil have a word with my contacts :)

Love H xxx

·
Warm water Diver
647 Posts
Deep Blue

Hi......Try deep blue in tynemouth.they do trips etc.................and their good.......sorry i dont have number there on the net.......

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hi, I cannot promise or commit to anything just yet, but if I can make it and the weather's good I'd be happy to go diving. There is some good shore diving around Sunderland, but I'm not sure what the viz will be like mid May - a lot depends on what the weather's been like the previous week or so.

Dave

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aw chick I'm in Tenerife :frown:

Good luck and I hope you get a dive - wil have a word with my contacts :)

Love H xxx
No worries, H! I hope you have a brill time... beleive me, i would rather be in Tenerife than Durham :)
(going to T in August :))

Hi......Try deep blue in tynemouth.they do trips etc.................and their good.......sorry i dont have number there on the net.......
Thanks.. I didn't really want to go through a centre... more of an informal sort of swanage pier in the north type of thing

Hi, I cannot promise or commit to anything just yet, but if I can make it and the weather's good I'd be happy to go diving. There is some good shore diving around Sunderland, but I'm not sure what the viz will be like mid May - a lot depends on what the weather's been like the previous week or so.

Dave
thanks... hopefully the weather will be good.. :)
It isn't often i get to bring the car up, so i thought I would make use of the boot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts